Prince Edward Island Tours
Best of P.E.I. Tour
Taxes and fees not included.
The Best of P.E.I Tour gives you the opportunity to see everything the island has to offer. On this tour you will get to explore a seaside village, take a scenic drive through downtown Charlottetown, and even see the Confederation Bridge Lookout and the Cavendish Cliffs.
After taking in the sights of downtown Charlottetown, we start on our journey to Confederation Bridge Lookout. To get to Confederation Bridge Lookout, we will drive through the quaint fishing village of Victoria-by-the-Sea. We stop at the Catholic Church of St. Joseph where you have the perfect opportunity to see the Confederation Bridge in all its glory.
From there we head north and venture to the Anne of Green Gables Welcome Centre. You will be given an hour of free time to explore the area and visit the Welcome Centre. After exploring the area, we will hit the road and travel along the north shore. We will make brief stops at various points throughout the drive so you can really enjoy some of the amazing viewpoints. Some of the sights you will see on this part of the tour include the Cavendish Cliffs and the red sand beaches located at PEI National Park.
Your tour winds down with a relaxing drive through the country side where you will see small villages and various farms. Once back in Charlottetown you will have a delicious lunch at Merchantman Fresh Seafood & Oyster Bar before being dropped off at your hotel.
- Leisurely driving tour of the downtown Charlottetown that lets you see Province House, Harbourfront, St. Dunstan’s Basilica, and much, much more
- Beautiful scenic drive through Victoria-by-the-Sea
- Chance to catch a beautiful view of Confederation Bridge Lookout
- Approximately an hour of free time to visit the Anne of Green Gables Welcome Centre
- Enjoy a meal at Merchantman Fresh Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Relaxing drive through the country with stops at various lookout points that allow you to see the Red Sand Beaches of PEI National Park and Cavendish Cliffs
- Unlimited access to a personal tour guide for the entire trip
- Personalized tour experience as group size is limited to 6 people
- Complimentary shuttle that will pick up or drop off at any location in Downtown Charlottetown