Epic Montreal Night Tour
All taxes and fees included.
Don’t spend an evening stuck in your hotel. Sign up for the Epic Montreal Night Tour and you spend an enjoyable and memorable evening exploring the sights and attractions of the wonderful city.
We will travel the twisting, turning roads all the way to the highest point in the city. While traveling to the top, you will be able to catch a look at Saint Joseph's Oratory in all its dazzling glory. Once at the top, you will be able to take in seeing some of the most amazing nighttime views of the city.
Heading back down into the city, we will make a brief stop in Old Montreal. Follow your personal tour guide and explore the streets of this amazing and historical part of the city. The tour of Old Montreal ends with a breathtaking view of the Notre Dame Basilica.
Hop back in the tour van and your guide will take you on a driving tour all along the waterfront. At the waterfront, you will be treated to a ride on the Montreal Observation Wheel (Ferris Wheel) where you will be able to see some of the most unique and memorable nighttime views of the city.
- Driving tour up to the top of Mont Royale
- Opportunity to see the Saint Joseph’s Oratory all aglow in colorful nighttime lights
- Tour of Old Montreal with a stop near the Notre Dame Basilica
- Drive along the Old Port near the waterfront
- Ride on the famous Montreal Observation Wheel (Ferris Wheel)
- Small tour group setting gives you the feeling that you are on your own personal tour and not someone who gets lost in a crowd
- Access to a private tour guide who is ready to answer any question you may have while out and about
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at any downtown hotel or location
Ultimate Montreal Tour
All taxes and fees included.
Only have a short time to spend in Montreal? Stop agonizing over how to see and do everything in the city and sign up for the Best of Montreal Tour. For 4-5 hours, this tour will take you to all the “must see” areas of Montreal including Mont Royal, Old Montreal, and the St. Lawrence River riverfront.
Once the group is assembled, your tour will begin with a drive through Mont Royal. If the name sounds familiar, it is because that is the mountain that the city was named after. While on your guided driving tour, you will be able to take in beautiful views of the surrounding area and the city skyline. You will get to see St. Joseph’s Oratory and stop at a landing point on Mount Royal where you will be treated to breathtaking scenic views of the city.
Following a view of the beautiful downtown Montreal, enjoy an in-depth look at the oldest part of Montreal, where the city began. Take in the old historic buildings and enter the famous Notre-Dame Basilica which has magnificent architecture, stain glass windows, and paintings throughout. Don’t forget your camera because you will want to capture some of the amazing views of the surrounding area.
From here, you will head to the Old Port of Montreal where you will board a river boat cruise. For 60-90 minutes, you will be able to sit back, relax and take in some amazing sights as you float down the St. Lawrence River. (*The cruise is seasonal, operating from June until September only.)
After an in-depth look around Old Montreal, you will head over to the new downtown Montreal where you will take in the sites at the Observatoire Place Ville Marie. On this stop on the tour, you will step into an elevator that will whisk you up to 617 feet (188 meters) above the ground. Once at the top of the observatory, there won’t be an area of Montreal you can’t see as you will be treated to 360-degree views of the entire city.
As your tour wraps up you will be taken back to where you were originally collected from the tour – unless otherwise specified.
- Historic tour of Old Montreal with admission to Notre-Dame Basilica (some walking included)
- Basilica may not be available on Sundays during mass
- Trip to the Observatoire Place Ville Marie where you will be treated to 360 degree views of Montreal
- Relaxing 60-90 minute river boat cruise that takes you down the St. Lawrence River
- Fully guided driving tour that takes you passed Notre Dame des Neiges Cemetery, Mont Royal, and St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Full access to an experienced tour guide for the entire 4-hour tour
- Tours feel small and intimate as there is a 6 person limit
- Complimentary shuttle pick up and drop off anywhere in Downtown Montreal (please contact for meeting location if you are outside of the downtown area)
Please note: the guide does not accompany guests during the boat cruise portion as there is a guide on board with information
The boat cruise portion is weather dependent and will not operate in the off-season (Sept – June). During this time the cruise will be replaced by a visit to “la grande roue” (Montreal’s famous ferris wheel).
Pick-ups happen prior to tour start time – please check email for confirmation of pick-up time which will be sent out approximately 24-48 hours prior to tour date
Mobile Vouchers are accepted
Comfortable footwear recommended/dress according to the weather