Best of Halifax Tour
All taxes and fees included.
Experience all there is to see and do in Halifax by taking part in the Ultimate Halifax Tour. This tour includes a scenic drive up to Peggy’s Cove, a tour of Citadel Hill, and a detailed driving tour of downtown Halifax.
Your adventurous day begins with a scenic drive to Peggy’s Cove. Located about an hour’s drive away from Halifax, Peggy’s Cove is a picturesque fishing village with plenty to see and do. While driving up to Peggy’s Cove, your guide will point out notable sights, landmark, and scenic views. Upon arrival at Peggy’s Cove you will be given plenty of free time in which you can explore the area around the historical lighthouse, stroll along the ocean looking for tidal pools, head into the village to watch the fishermen come and go, or go shopping in one of the small boutiques and shops.
After exploring Peggy’s Cove you will head back to downtown Halifax where you will stop at Citadel Hill where a living historical guide will be waiting to take you on an amazing tour. Throughout the tour you will explore prison cells and alleyways that date back to 1745.
The day ends on a high note with a driving tour of downtown Halifax. The driving tour will take you by the city’s most well-known buildings and landmarks such as the Titanic Cemetery, City Gardens, Pier 21, and Halifax Farmers Market. At the end of the driving tour you will be dropped off at your chosen drop-off location.
- Beautiful scenic drive up to Peggy’s Cove
- Free time to explore Peggy’s Cove
- Informative tour of Citadel Hill – tour is guided by a living historical guide
- Watching the daily firing of the cannon fire
- Access to experienced guides throughout the entire tour who are ready to answer any questions you may have or point out interesting landmarks
- Tour group is limited to 6 people which makes the experience more intimate
- Complimentary shuttle pick up and drop off from anywhere in downtown Halifax
Halifax Night Tour with Dinner
All taxes and fees included.
The Halifax Night Tour with Dinner is anything but your ordinary nighttime city tour. This 4-hour tour will give you an opportunity to learn about the rich history of the local areas along the way from Halifax to Peggy’s Cove before enjoying dinner at a delightful local restaurant, followed by a spectacularly illuminated drive through downtown Halifax.
The evening will end with a spectacular drive through the downtown core where all the buildings are brightly lit up. Feel free to take pictures throughout the drive or just sit back and enjoy the view. After the scenic illuminated tour, you won’t have to wander the streets to get back to your hotel as our complimentary shuttle will drop you off wherever you choose in downtown Halifax.
- Dinner at Sou’Wester Restaurant
- Relaxing drive through the scenic and illuminated downtown core
- Personalized tour experience as each group has a maximum limit of 6 people
- Full access to our experienced tour guides who are ready to answer any questions you have about Halifax
- Access to complimentary tour shuttle that will pick up or drop off anywhere in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia